Home Remedies For The Flu Your Dr Won’t Tell You About!!!
The flu is going around like crazy this year and if you’re like most people, you’re terrified to catch it. While the flu isn’t the most pleasant thing to have, there are natural ways to shorten and lessen your symptoms without having to take yucky medicines like Tamiflu.
Speaking of Tamiflu, let’s talk about that for a moment. Tamiflu was ONLY tested on 849 people before being released. Tamiflu is only shown, at best, to lessen symptoms in people with the flu by one single day. That is its only pro.
The cons? Many children have literally died in their sleep after receiving Tamiflu. You can hallucinate such horrible things that you attempt to kill yourself, or others. You can experience convulsions. Many instances of children committing suicide by jumping out of windows or running into traffic after being given tamiflu has been reported. Other countries have banned it. There are multiple law suits against it. It is trying to be banned right now in the US. 10% of people experience such severe persistent nausea after taking Tamiflu that they have to receive hospital treatment.
Conclusion? Don’t take Tamiflu.
Solution? Continue reading below!
- Take vitamin D! Especially children! This is absolutely essential to a strong immune system!
- Get elderberry syrup. You can buy the plain kind, or the ones infused with zinc, cayenne pepper, vitamins, etc.
- Vitamin C! Not those gummies filled with sugar and gelatins and artificial flavors. But real, pure vitamin C!
- Garlic!!!! Garlic is a natural antibiotic! Cook with it, cut it up and swallow it, make tea and boil your water with it!
- Oil of oregano! This is also one of natures strongest antibiotics!!! You can find it at natural health food stores such as Sprouts, whole foods, some GNC’s, some Krogers, etc.
- Apple cider vinegar! Take two tbsp a day! You can take it straight, or mix it with water, lemon, and honey!
- My flu remedy tea! Boil 1-2 cups of water with half a clove of garlic (cut in half), about an inch thick piece of ginger root (cut in half), about 1/2 inch thick turmeric root (cut in half), a pinch of ground pepper (to activate the turmeric and allow your body to absorb more of it than it would without the pepper), boil for 2 minutes, let simmer for 5. Pour into cup and add tea bag, local honey, and fresh lemon juice. Let cool a bit but consume while hot! Do this 2-3 times a day and your flu will be shortened significantly!
- Turmeric! Take 2 capsuled turmeric twice daily (make sure it’s the kind that has black pepper added so your body can absorb it correctly)
- REST AND HYDRATE!!! Learn to listen to your body! Sleep as much as you can, focus on YOUR health and try not to stress about anything else. Tomorrow will take care of itself, today you need to take care of you! Hydrate because your body is made of 67% of water! You have to replenish it in order to heal. Your body weight multiplied by .67 is the oz of water you should be consuming DAILY. if you’re hungry, eat but avoid sugar, dairy, and grains because these are all inflammatories. If you aren’t hungry? Don’t eat. When you force feed yourself, your body has to focus on digesting the food instead of fighting the virus. So learn to tune into what your body needs, and then allow it to have that!
- And last but not least, THIEVES OIL! Thieves oil has been around for centuries! It is often referred to as liquid gold. You can get pure thieves oil from companies like Young Living oils or Do Terra oils! Diffuse it, put a drop or two in a glass of water and drink it, and mix 5-10 drops with 1 cup of purified water in a spray bottle and spray on your throat 2-5 times a day!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve never heard of any of the above things causing death, hallucinations, convulsions, or nausea needing emergency medical attention!
I just gave you 10 ways to shorten and lesson your flu virus and they all have pros, with NO cons! Nature gives us everything we need to heal ourselves. Let’s get back to our roots and start relying on Mother Nature again.
Mother Nature wants us to be healthy. Our bodies want us to be healthy. When you give your body the nourishment it needs, it will thank you, and you will thank it.