Keto Veggie Taco Salad – FREE Recipe W/ MACROS!!!
Regardless of if you’re vegetarian or not…this sh!t is delicious!!!
Being a vegetarian has meant giving up a lot of my favorite foods…or so I thought! But since I’ve gone keto I have found a way to make them all happen anyways!! This one is one of them (though you can easily alter it for your preference)!
So I’ll keep it short and simple…recipe below 🙂
Taco Salad for 2
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 tbsp ChiChi’s taco sauce
- 4 tbsp sour cream – full fat
- 2 roma tomatoes – diced
- 3 oz yellow onion – diced
- 4 tbsp Gordo’s cheese dip (found in the refrigerated cheese section)
- 3 oz cheddar cheese – shredded
- 2 cups Beyond Meat Fiesty Crumbles (or your meat pref)
- 2 oz pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- heat up olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- warm Gordo’s in microwave for 30-45 seconds
- add the fiesty crumbles and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- divide the shredded lettuce into two bowls – 1.5 cups per bowl
- top each bowl with an equal amount of tomatoes, onion, and shredded cheddar
- transfer fiesty crumbles to both bowls
- top with sour cream, Gordo’s, ChiChi’s, and jalapenos!
Amount per serving: 1
12g net carbs
For more delicious keto recipes, go click that big yellow button and download your copy of Keto The Kind Way straight to your phone and computer!!!