EASY Keto Asian Stir Fry Bowl – FREE RECIPE HERE!!!!
Yesterday I had been working on my blog and messaging people back answering their keto questions for what seemed like a couple hours, but turns out was for 6 hours!!! It suddenly occurred to me,
“Hey, you might wanna eat….”
Owning your own business makes time FLY!!!
Only problem is I really just had a bunch of random veggies in the fridge and nothing to make a real sustainable meal out of. But, I do pride myself in making amazing meals out of few ingredients so I got to scrounging up whatever I could find….and it turned into a masterpiece! lolol.
It seriously was incredible and I’m wishing I made more cause one bowl after an accidental 6 hour fast was barely enough!!! To be honest, I was in a rush to get back to work and didn’t really measure anything out. But for a stir fry, it’s not a huge deal. I can’t provide you with accurate macros, so you’ll have create your own (which I always recommend anyways), but I can provide you with this dope recipe sooooo you’re welcome for that lolzzzzzz.
Forreal you guys….eating healthy isn’t hard or expensive!! If you really want something, you will find a way, NOT an excuse!
Here’s the recipe for anyone who wants to try it –
Asian Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp olive oil (This kind is incredible)
- handful sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- handful baby spinach
- one spring onion twig thing – chopped
- 1 roma tomato – sliced and diced
- a few pieces of fresh raw broccoli
- 1 vegetarian chik’n cutlet (or you can use real meat, but I would recommend chopping it into small pieces to ensure it cooks thoroughly)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp tony’s seasoning (optional but yummy…I use this)
- drizzle of sriracha sauce (I use this)
- heat up the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- add in all the veggies and chik’n
- cook uncovered for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally
- sprinkle with the salt and tony’s
- reduce heat to medium and cover
- cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the broccoli has tendered up and the chik’n has cooked all the way through! (Cooking the chik’n with the veggies will give it that soft moist texture that most Asian chicken dishes have!)
- shred the chik’n and then transfer contents from skillet to bowl
- drizzle with the sriracha sauce
For more amazing recipes, go click that big yellow button and download your copy of Keto The Kind Way!!! And keep checking back for daily blog posts!!
As always, contact me for questions, comments, or concerns 🙂