Keto Chocolate Mug Cake – FREE RECIPE HERE W/ MACROS!
I really wanted a quick, easy, and delicious snack today but we barely have anything in the cabinets since we haven’t been on our weekly grocery shopping trip yet! Soooo I decided to come up with something to fulfill my hopes and dreams with as few ingredients as possible!
BEHOLD!!! The Chocolate Mug Cake that is absolutely guilt free….because who likes eating food that makes them feel bad about themselves, amiright??
Here’s the recipe!! Remember, Keto The Kind Way is full of easy recipes like this…if you haven’t got your copy yet, you’ll wanna go click that big yellow button and download yours!!!
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp Truvia (depending on your sweetness preference…I only used 1 tbsp!)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp grass fed butter
- 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter – melted
- whipped cream
- sugar free chocolate chips
- sugar free chocolate syrup
- Pick out you favorite mug and put the butter in it – proceed to microwave until butter is melted and then swirl it around to grease the mug
- In a small mixing bowl use a whisk to combine the cocoa powder, truvia, and baking powder
- In a separate small bowl use a whisk to combine the egg, HWC, and vanilla
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth
- Transfer batter to the greased mug and microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds
- Add your topping of choice – I chose peanut butter and whipped cream!
- Enjoy 🙂
These macros are for the cake only – They do not reflect toppings
3g net carbs