Double Chocolate Protein Muffins RECIPE!!!! Macros Included!
Hey guys! Here’s a quick and delicious way to hit your protein macros!!! Make these on a Sunday and you’ll be able to eat them throughout the whole week!!!
RECIPE FOR DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUFFINS!!!!
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 2/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant coffee (optional)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup approved sweetener (I use Truvia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips1. preheat oven to 325 F and grease a muffin pan (I used silicone)
2. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, protein powder, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside
3. In a large bowl beat together the butter and sweetener with an electric mixer
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla
5. Add in half of the almond flour mixture and continue beating until well combined
6. Add in the almond milk and beat until mixed
7. Add in the rest of the almond fluour mixture and beat until whipped (about one minute)
8. Stir in the chocolate chips
9. Distribute the mixture into the 12 cups of the muffin tin and bake for 20-27 minutes or until tooth pick and be inserted and removed clean
10. Let cool and serve!
Per 1 muffin – 208 calories / 17.9 fats / 3 net carbs / 10.1 protein / 1 sugar
Do you want more recipes like this to make getting fit and healthy EASY??? Download your copy of Keto The Kind Way!!! If you have already downloaded it, snap some pics of you and your food for a shout out!